Don't Miss: Easy Pizza Recipes to Make at Home
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
Yield: 4 dinner or 8 appetizer servings
- 1 loaf French bread
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups shredded white cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1-1/2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken breast
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Slice French bread in half lengthwise. Brush olive oil over cut sides of French bread.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of the shredded cheese over the olive oil. Top pizzas with rotisserie chicken, then barbecue sauce, then the remaining shredded cheese. (To switch things up, use two flavors of cheese, like white cheddar and Monterey Jack or gruyere.)
- Bake the French bread pizzas on the center rack for 10-15 minutes until cheese melts.
Don't Miss: Best BBQ Chicken Recipes