Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
marinating time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1-1/2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. minced ginger
- 1 tsp. cajun seasoning
- Pound chicken breasts to a thickness of 1/4-inch. Or buy chicken scaloppine and skip this step.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients. Reserve half of the marinade. Pour remaining marinade over chicken breasts. Cover and refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile preheat grill to medium-high. If you don't have a grill, you can use a George Foreman grill (compare prices). Remove chicken breasts from the marinade.
- Grill chicken breasts 2-5 minutes per side until cooked through (the cooking time will depend on the thickness of the chicken breasts - remember, the thinner the chicken breasts, the faster they will cook).
- Pour the reserved marinade into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 7-10 minutes until thickened. Pour the sauce over the grilled chicken breasts.
Don't Miss: Chicken Breast Recipes