Chicken Pesto French Bread Pizza
Leftover rotisserie chicken breast and prepared pesto are transformed into a flavor sensation in this delectable chicken pesto French bread pizza recipe. Serve this chicken pesto pizza as an appetizer, a main course or snack for the big game. The kids will love it!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
- 1 loaf French bread
- 2 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 1/3 cup prepared pesto
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1-1/2 - 2 cups shredded cooked rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Slice French bread lengthwise.
- Mix butter, pesto, garlic and olive oil. Spread over both sides of French bread. Top with shredded chicken and Parmesan cheese.
- Place French bread pizzas on a sturdy baking sheet. Bake 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and golden.