Don't Miss: Chocolate Cookies Recipes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 36-48 cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup butter, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cherries
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, cream the softened butter and sugars together until fluffy. Gradually beat in the eggs until well-incorporated.
- Gradually, add flour mixture, beating after each addition until it forms a soft dough.
- Stir in dried cherries, chocolate chip sand macadamia nuts.
- Drop the dough by the tablespoonful onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes.
Don't Miss: Chocolate Cranberry Brownie Mix Cookies