Peanut Butter Chocolate Kiss Cookies
These peanut butter kiss cookies are a little different from the traditional peanut butter kiss cookies
, because the base is a peanut butter and chocolate mixture. The kids will probably prefer milk chocolate kisses for these peanut butter and chocolate kiss cookies, but I like to use dark chocolate kisses.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
- 1/4 cup butter, softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 24-30 milk or dark chocolate Hershey kisses, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter, peanut butter and sugar together with an electric mixer. Beat in egg, milk and vanilla.
- Mix flour, cocoa powder and baking soda together. Add to chocolate peanut butter mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and chill 1 hour.
- Roll chocolate peanut butter dough into 1-inch balls. Place on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven, and immediately place an unwrapped Hershey kiss in the center of each cookie. Let chocolate peanut butter kiss cookies cool on wire racks.
Makes 24-30 peanut butter and chocolate kiss cookies.