Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 11 minutes
Total Time: 26 minutes
Yield: 20-30 cookies
- 36-48 miniature peanut butter cups
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly-packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Place peanut butter cups in the freezer (there's no need to unwrap them; just place the whole bag in the freezer) for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flours and baking soda. Set aside.
- Cream the butter, peanut butter, and sugars together. Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture. Mix until a soft dough forms.
- Shape into 1-inch balls. Press dough balls into ungreased mini muffin tins, making an indentation in the middle with your thumb.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8-11 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately press a miniature peanut butter cup in the center of each cookie.
- Cool and remove from pan.
Don't Miss: Peanut Butter Brownies