Don't Miss: Chocolate Mexican Wedding Cookies
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 36 cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar plus more for rolling
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 cup finely-chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- With an electric mixer, beat butter, 3/4 cup of powdered sugar, milk and vanilla together 3-4 minutes, until fluffy.
- Add flours, walnuts and oats on low speed until combined.
- Shape into 1-inch balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 15-19 minutes until golden on the bottom.
- Cool 5 minutes. Roll in powdered sugar. Cool completely. Roll in powdered sugar again.
Don't Miss: Holiday Cookies 101