Cake Mix Cookies
With just five ingredients, these chocolate cake mix cookies are a snap to prepare. And the combination of sweet chocolate and salty macadamia nuts is just too good for most people to pass up.
- 1 18.25 oz. devil's food cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- With an electric mixer, beat cake mix, eggs, oil and water until smooth.
- Stir in macadamia nuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonsful onto prepared cookie sheets. Bake 5 minutes. Switch cookie sheets (move the one on the top rack to the lower rack and the one on the lower rack to the top rack). Bake another 5-7 minutes until cookies are set.
Let cookies cool on wire racks.