Don't Miss: Easy Kids Christmas Cookies
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
Yield: 36 cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- zest of 1 orange
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1-1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two cookie sheets with silpat mats (compare prices).
- Cream butter and sugars together in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add egg and orange zest. Beat well.
- In a small bowl stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Gradually add to butter-sugar mixture, mixing on low speed until combined.
- Stir in cranberries and white chocolate chips. Drop by rounded tablespoonsful onto prepared cookie sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes until golden around the edges.
Don't Miss: Holiday Cookies 101