Don't Miss: Oatmeal Cookie Recipes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 30-48 cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly-packed dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1-1/2 cups raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silpat mat
- With an electric mixer, beat butter and sugars together for 4-5 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Beat into butter mixture on low speed.
- Stir in oats and raisins.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonsful onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake on the center rack of the oven for 12-15 minutes until golden brown around the edges. Let cool 5 minutes.
Don't Miss: Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe