These pretzel kisses make a perfect dessert or holiday treat when you're pressed for time. In fact, the most time-consuming part about this pretzel kisses recipe is unwrapping the Hershey kisses. If you like the combination of sweet and salty, you will adore this pretzel kisses recipe.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
Yield: 25 pretzel kisses
- 50 mini pretzels or small square pretzels
- 25 Hershey kisses
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
- Place 25 mini pretzels on a cookie sheet. Top each pretzel with a Hershey kiss.
- Bake 2-4 minutes, just until the kisses soften. Remove from oven. Top each kiss gently with another pretzel.
- Let cool completely. Refrigerate until firm.
Don't Miss: Kiss Cookies Recipes