You can use either store-bought prepared basil pesto or a homemade pesto.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
- 3 cups frozen corn (no need to thaw)
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup cornflake crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish, or spray with cooking spray.
- Combine the corn, milk, pesto, flour, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl, and mix well. Transfer to the prepared baking dish. Smooth over the top. Sprinkle with the shredded cheese and cornflake crumbs.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, until golden brown.