Don't Miss: Crockpot Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 3 hours
Total Time: 3 hours, 10 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 3-4 lbs. bone-in, skin on chicken pieces
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 8 oz. frozen pearl onions (no need to thaw)
- 1 10.75 oz. can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly-ground black pepper
- 8 oz. bacon
- Place chicken pieces in the slow cooker stoneware. Top with mushrooms and onions. Top with condensed soup, chicken broth, salt and pepper.
- Cover, and cook on low for 2-1/2 to 3 hours.
- Fry bacon until crisp. Drain well on paper towels.
- Crumble bacon over chicken, mushrooms and onions.
Don't Miss: Crockpot Recipes