Don't Miss: Cupcake Recipes from Scratch
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 22 minutes
Total Time: 37 minutes
Yield: 18 vanilla cupcakes
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2-1/2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2-1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line muffin cups with paper liners or grease with butter.
- Beat butter and sugar together with an electric mixer until fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Add one-third of the flour mixture to the butter mixture. Then add one-third of the milk to the cupcake batter. Continue mixing in the flour and milk, alternating, until all of the ingredients are incorporated.
- Use an ice cream scoop to fill muffin tins almost to the top. Bake cupcakes 20-22 minutes, until golden and firm to the touch.
Don't Miss: Fun Cupcake Ideas