Don't Miss: Favorite Ice Cream Recipes and Frozen Desserts
Prep Time: 5 minutes
freezing time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup sugar (or more, if you prefer a sweeter frozen yogurt)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup chopped chocolate or chocolate chips
- Place Greek yogurt, milk, sugar, peanut butter and bananas in a blender. Puree until smooth.
- Transfer to an ice cream maker (compare prices) and freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
- When the frozen yogurt looks like it's almost ready (about 25 minutes into churning), add in the chopped chocolate. Continue freezing yogurt until it reaches the desired consistency. Enjoy the frozen yogurt right away or store in an airtight container in the freezer.