Don't Miss: Rice Crispy Treats Recipes of All Kinds
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 13 minutes
Yield: 24 rice crispy treats
- 4 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup brown rice syrup
- Spray an 11 x 7 or 9 x 13 pan generously with cooking spray.
- Spray a large mixing bowl with cooking spray. Pour crispy rice cereal and chocolate chips in, mixing with your hands. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat peanut butter and brown rice syrup until the mixture bubbles.
- Pour over crispy rice mixture in the bowl. Stir (a silicone spatula keeps the mixture from sticking) well. The chocolate chips will melt into the mixture at this point (yum!). Working quickly, spread the peanut butter rice crispy mixture into the prepared pan. Let peanut butter rice crispy treats cool completely before cutting into squares.
Nutrition Per Serving (based on 24 servings): 141 calories, 7 g fat, 1.3 g fiber, 18 g carbohydrate, 3 g protein
Don't Miss: Basic Rice Crispy Treats Recipe