Don't Miss: Rice Crispy Treats Recipes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 36 rice crispy treats
- 4 cups crispy rice cereal (organic, if you prefer an all-natural rice crispy treat)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup brown rice syrup
- 2 Tbsp. heavy cream
- 6 oz. chopped chocolate or 6 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
- Spray a 9 x 13 or 11 x 7 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spray a large bowl with cooking spray. Add crispy rice cereal. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, bring peanut butter and brown rice syrup to a boil. Pour over crispy rice cereal, tossing to coat well. Working quickly, press mixture into prepared pan. Let peanut butter rice crispy treats cool completely.
- Place heavy cream and chopped chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat. Heat, stirring gently, until chocolate is melted. Do not boil or heat on high heat. Pour hot chocolate mixture over cooled peanut butter rice crispy treats. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm.
Don't Miss: Easter Rice Krispie Treats