S'mores French Toast for the George Foreman Grill
This s'mores French toast recipe has all the flavor of s'mores in a French toast style panini, made on the George Foreman grill (compare prices)
. Bread slices are dipped in an egg mixture, then coated with graham cracker crumbs and grilled. They are then topped with chocolate bars and marshmallows and grilled a second time in this decadent s'mores French toast panini that is sure to become a favorite with the kids.
See also: S'mores Recipes | George Foreman Grill Recipes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings, s'mores paninis
- 4 whole graham crackers
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 slices bread
- 2 chocolate bars
- 4 marshmallows, cut in half
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- powdered sugar, for garnish (optional)
- Place graham crackers in a gallon-size plastic bag. Seal. Using a rolling pin, crush the graham crackers. Spread graham cracker crumbs on a plate in an even layer. Set aside.
- Preheat George Foreman grill (compare prices).
- In a shallow dish, whisk together eggs and milk. Dip each slice of bread in egg mixture, then press into graham cracker crumbs. Place bread on George Foreman grill (cook in batches, if necessary). Close, and cook 2 minutes.
- Place 1 chocolate bar on two of the bread slices. Top with 4 of the marshmallow halves and another grilled bread slice. You will now have two s'mores French toast paninis. Brush outside of the paninis with melted butter.
- Place s'mores paninis on the grill, and heat until chocolate is melted.
Cut s'mores French toast paninis in half and serve immediately. Dust with powdered sugar, if you like.