Don't Miss: S'mores Recipes for Outdoors and In
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 5.9 oz. package instant chocolate pudding or my super easy, no-sweat homemade chocolate pudding
- 8 whole graham crackers
- 20 large marshmallows
- Pour milk into a bowl. Whisk in chocolate pudding mix until dissolved. Transfer to refrigerator to thicken for 5 minutes.
- Place graham crackers in a food processor, and pulse until the mixture forms coarse crumbs.
- Set aside 8 marshmallows. Cut remaining marshmallows into quarters.
- Divide half of the graham cracker crumbs among 4 parfait glasses. Top with half of the chocolate pudding and the marshmallow quarters. Top with remaining graham cracker crumbs and remaining chocolate pudding.
- Heat the burner of an electric stove or a George Foreman grill (compare prices) to medium-high. Place marshmallows on skewers and hold next to the heating element or right on the (open) grill (do not let children do this themselves!), if using a George Foreman. Do not close the grill. You want to see the marshmallows as they're toasting. Toast marshmallows, turning frequently so the skewers don't get too hot, just until they get golden brown. If you do this properly, the heating element or grill will not get gooey with marshmallows. You'll barely have to wipe it clean.
- Top each s'mores parfait with two toasted marshmallows.
Don't Miss: Recipes Made with Chocolate Pudding