Blonde Brownies RecipeBlonde brownies recipes are often made with nuts and butterscotch chips, but these blonde brownies use dark chocolate chips. It makes this blonde brownie recipe taste almost like a chocolate chip cookie.
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1-3/4 cups dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1-1/2 cups dark chocolate chips (such as Ghirardelli 60% cacao chocolate chips)
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Place butter in a microwave-safe bowl (if you use a glass bowl, you can make the whole recipe in that bowl). Heat on high 30 seconds. Stir. Repeat until melted.
- Let butter cool 10 minutes.
- Add brown sugar and beat well.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Dump flour in the center of the batter, but do not stir in yet.
- Sprinkle baking powder, baking soda and salt over flour. Now fold the dry ingredients into the wet until well-combined. But do not overmix.
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Spread batter into prepared pan. Bake 20-25 minutes.
Brownies RecipesChocolate Brownies
Chocolate Chip Brownies with Almonds
Chocolate Mint Brownies
No Bake Brownies
Chocolate Brownies with Mint and Fudge Frosting
Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
Bars and Squares RecipesChocolate Coconut Bars
Chocolate Pecan Bar Cookies
Date Nut Bars
Magic Cookie Bars
Crisp Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Coco-Nutty Tropical Treat Bars