Blueberry pie is one of our family's favorite summertime desserts. If fresh blueberries aren't in season, use frozen blueberries for this easy pie recipe.
Don't Miss: Blueberry Recipes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
refrigeration time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 5 cups fresh or frozen blueberries (washed and stems picked off)
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- Place blueberries and lemon juice in a medium saucepan.
- Sprinkle sugar over berries.
- Heat on medium-high until boiling. Reduce heat and simmer, 2-3 minutes.
- Stir together cornstarch and water until all the cornstarch is dissolved. Add to the blueberry mixture. Let simmer another 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour into prepared crust. Cool 20 minutes, then refrigerate until set, 1-2 hours.