Chocolate Coconut BarsIf you love the combination of chocolate and coconut, you will adore these chocolate coconut bars. A cream cheese and coconut filling is sandwiched between layers of chocolate brownie in these delicious chocolate coconut bars.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 19.9 oz. chocolate brownie mix (or any size mix suitable for a 13 x 9 pan)
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream, divided
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 7 oz. sweetened flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Combine brownie mix, beaten eggs, melted butter and 1/2 cup of the sour cream in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer or a spatula until well-combined.
- Spread half of the mixture into the prepared pan. Set aside the other half of the brownie batter.
- With an electric mixer, beat softened cream cheese and powdered sugar together until fluffy. Beat in the remaining cup of sour cream.
- Stir in the flaked coconut.
- Spread in an even layer over the brownie batter. Top with the remaining brownie batter.
- Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Brownies RecipesChocolate Brownies
Chocolate Chip Brownies with Almonds
Chocolate Mint Brownies
No Bake Brownies
Chocolate Brownies with Mint and Fudge Frosting
Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
Bars and Squares RecipesChocolate Coconut Bars
Chocolate Pecan Bar Cookies
Date Nut Bars
Magic Cookie Bars
Crisp Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Coco-Nutty Tropical Treat Bars