With the cleverly-designed Baker's Edge pan, every brownie has at least two edges. So you're guaranteed to get crisp edges in every brownie.
Another great thing about this brownie recipe: You can make these brownies all in one bowl!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 24 brownies
- 1 cup butter
- 8 oz. unsweetened chocolate
- 2-1/2 cups granulated white sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13 pan or a Baker's Edge brownie pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, heat the butter and chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute on 50% power. Stir, and repeat until melted. Or melt on the stove over low heat.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Stir in the sugar and salt.
- Add the eggs, one a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add the vanilla, then the flour, beating until well-incorporated.
- Pour the brownie batter into prepared pan. Bake 25-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few crumbs stuck to it.