Ice box cakes are the perfect dessert in the summertime. Although it can be a little messy to cut, this chocolate ice box cake really hits the spot when you want something sweet but not heavy.
- 1 box graham crackers (you'll need about 20-30 graham crackers)
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 3.5 oz package instant chocolate pudding mix (4-serving size)
- 8 oz. frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip), thawed
- 1 cup chocolate sauce
- Line the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish with graham crackers, breaking them up as necessary to fit in a single layer. Do not overlap the graham crackers.
- Whisk the milk and pudding mix together until smooth and slightly thickened. Fold in the whipped topping until smooth. Spread half of the mixture over the graham crackers.
- Top with another layer of graham crackers. Top with remaining pudding mixture. End with a layer of graham crackers.
- Squirt and spread chocolate sauce evenly over the top layer of graham crackers to make an icing.
- Refrigerate 8 hours. Cut into squares to serve.
Cake RecipesRich Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Ice Box Cake
Macaroni Grill Chocolate Cake Recipe
Chocolate Banana Cake
Chocolate Pumpkin Bundt Cake Recipe
Chocolate Tres Leches Cake Recipe
Easy Red Velvet Cake Recipe
Ice Cream Sandwich Cake Recipe
Orange Chip Coffee Cake
Peach Dump Cake Recipe
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake
Red Velvet Cupcakes
Sour Cream Coffee Cake
Strawberry Tunnel Cake
Tres Leches Cake Recipe