Chocolate Nut Clusters Recipe
This chocolate nut clusters recipe is fun and easy to make with the kids. If you like chocolate nut bark, you will like this chocolate nut clusters recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3/4 cup mixed nuts (peanuts, almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, Brazil nuts, etc.)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips or chopped semisweet chocolate
- 2 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Chop nuts into large, coarse chunks, slightly smaller than peanuts.
- Place chocolate chips and peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat on 50% power for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until chocolate is melted.
- Add nuts to chocolate mixture, stirring until nuts are completely covered. Drop chocolate covered nuts by teaspoonsful onto prepared baking sheets in clusters. Let cool completely. Refrigerate chocolate nut clusters until ready to serve.