Don't Miss: Brownies They'll Go Crazy For
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 24-36 servings
- 1 19.8 oz brownie mix (or any brownie mix that fits a 13 x 9 pan)
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13 pan.
- Beat brownie mix, eggs, oil and water together until smooth. Pour into prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, beat remaining ingredients together. Dollop over the brownie batter, trying to keep the peanut butter mixture away from the sides of the pan.
- Using a knife, swirl the peanut butter mixture through the brownie mixture.
- Bake 28-35 minutes (less if you are using a Bakers Edge Pan (compare prices), until a knife inserted two inches from the edge of the pan comes out clean.
Don't Miss: Ultimate Chocolate Brownies