These chocolate peanut butter chip cookies make a great dessert or snack anytime. I often make these cookies for bake sales. They are soft, chewy and just as popular as my chocolate chip cookies
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 36-48 cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- With an electric mixer, cream softened butter and sugars together in a large bowl.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until well-incorporated.
- Gradually, add flour mixture in thirds, beating after each addition. Do not overmix or the cookies will be tough.
- Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Drop by teaspoonsful onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes.
Don't Miss: Peanut Butter Cookies from Classic to Super Fantastic