Cranberry Cool Whip Jello Recipe
This is one of those Cool Whip Jello recipes that makes a great addition to any holiday or potluck gathering. I like to make this Jello Cool Whip recipe for Thanksgiving, Easter and Christmas. Garnish with whipped cream.
- 9 oz. raspberry Jello
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1 11.5 oz. container frozen cranberry juice concentrate
- 1 9 oz. container frozen whipped topping, such as Cool Whip, thawed
- Dissolve Jello in boiling water. Add frozen cranberry juice concentrate. Stir until cranberry juice is dissolved.
- Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours, until mixture is thickened, but not set.
- With an electric mixer, beat in Cool Whip until well-combined. Transfer to a pretty glass bowl. Refrigerate 4-24 hours, until set. Garnish with whipped cream, if desired.
Makes 12-14 servings of cranberry Jello Cool Whip dessert.