Chocolate Peanut Butter BarsThese chocolate peanut butter bars make the perfect after-school snack or dessert any time!
- 10 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal (such as Rice Krispies)
- 2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Combine melted butter and brown sugar in a large bowl. Stir until dissolved.
- Add crispy cereal and oats. Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, combine chocolate chips and peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in microwave on high 45 seconds. Stir. Repeat until completely melted.
- Pour chocolate peanut butter mixture evenly over crispy oat layer. Allow to cool completely. Cut into squares.
Brownies RecipesChocolate Brownies
Chocolate Chip Brownies with Almonds
Chocolate Mint Brownies
No Bake Brownies
Chocolate Brownies with Mint and Fudge Frosting
Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
Bars and Squares RecipesChocolate Coconut Bars
Chocolate Pecan Bar Cookies
Date Nut Bars
Magic Cookie Bars
Crisp Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Coco-Nutty Tropical Treat Bars