Chocolate Chip Frozen Yogurt Recipe
This is one of those frozen yogurt recipes that rivals the famous frozen yogurt recipes from Pinkberry and places like that. And you won't believe how easy it is to learn how to make frozen yogurt. If you have an ice cream maker (compare prices)
, you can make this frozen yogurt recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt (whole, 2% or non-fat)
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2/3 - 3/4 cup sugar, depending on how sweet you like it
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- In a blender, combine Greek yogurt, milk and 2/3 cup of sugar. Puree until smooth. Taste, and blend in more sugar if desired.
- Pour mixture into your ice cream maker (compare prices), and let it sit in the ice cream maker while you measure out your chocolate chips.
- Freeze yogurt mixture according to the ice cream maker's directions. About 5 minutes before frozen yogurt is finished churning, add in chocolate chips.
Serve frozen yogurt immediately, or transfer to a freezer-safe container and store, tightly-covered.