Don't Miss: Ice Cream Recipes and Frozen Desserts
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 3-5 servings
- 3 cups whole milk or 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup good-quality orange marmalade
- 4 oz. semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, chopped into chunks
- Combine the yogurt, sugar and orange marmalade in a mixing bowl. Stir until combined.
- Refrigerate 1 hour, if you have time. If not, you can skip this step.
- Add yogurt mixture to your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's directions. Add the chopped chocolate to the frozen yogurt in the last five minutes of churning.