Fudge Brownies RecipeIf you like fudgy brownies that are soft and chewy on the inside and slightly crisp on top, this is the brownies recipe for you. The nuts are optional, but they give these fudge brownies extra texture. This is a great brownies recipe for bake sales, picnics, and potlucks.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 cup butter
- 4 oz. unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Using a double boiler or a saucepan over low heat, melt butter and chocolate together, stirring gently to prevent chocolate from seizing up.
- Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Place sugar in a large mixing bowl. Add chocolate mixture. Mix well.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, until incorporated.
- Sift together flour and salt. Stir into chocolate mixture.
- Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle nuts over top if using.
- Bake 20-25 minutes. Check at 20 minute to see if brownies are done. They will be set around the edges and just starting to pull away from the sides of the pan. Don't worry if the middle isn't completely set. It will firm up as the brownies cool.
Brownies RecipesChocolate Brownies
Chocolate Chip Brownies with Almonds
Chocolate Mint Brownies
No Bake Brownies
Chocolate Brownies with Mint and Fudge Frosting
Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies