Grilled peaches make a tasty and light dessert. Use any kind of peaches that are in season for this recipe for grilled peaches, but make sure they are slightly firm. Peaches that are too soft will fall apart if you try to make grilled peaches.
Don't Miss: Best Peach Recipes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2-4 servings
- 2 Tbsp. walnuts
- 2 peaches, halved, pits removed
- 4-6 slices of thinly-shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. honey
- Prepare grill or heat a cast iron grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Toast walnuts in a dry skillet for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown and fragrant.
- Place peaches, cut side down on grill. Grill 2-4 minutes. Flip peaches over, so the skin side is facing down. Place shaved Parmesan cheese on top of peaches. Grill another 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle toasted walnuts over peaches. Drizzle with honey.
Serve grilled peaches immediately.
Don't Miss: Fresh Peach Pie Recipe