With a graham cracker crust, and a flaked coconut, chocolate chip and nut topping, this recipe is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Don't Miss: Bar Cookies Recipes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 36 servings
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1-1/3 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk (low-fat is okay)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place butter in a 9 x 13 pan and put in the oven as it is heating to melt. This will take 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir graham cracker crumbs into butter. When crumbs are coated well, press down lightly to form a crust on the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle flaked coconut evenly over graham cracker crumbs.
- Top with chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over top.
- Bake 25 minutes or until coconut is lightly browned.