Mint BrowniesMint brownies are a refreshing combination of sweet dark chocolate and cool peppermint. These chocolate mint brownies are perfect for bake sales, potlucks, holiday dinners, Valentine's Day, or just a great snack or dessert.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 19.5 oz. brownie mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 3 oz. bar peppermint bark (such as Ghirardelli peppermint bark)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Spray a 9 x 9 baking dish or the Baker's Edge brownie pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Dump brownie mix, oil, water and eggs into a large mixing bowl. Beat by hand until ingredients are well-combined.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Chop peppermint bark into small (1/4-inch) pieces. Sprinkle evenly over brownie batter.
- Bake according to the directions on the brownie mix.
Brownies RecipesChocolate Brownies
Chocolate Chip Brownies with Almonds
Chocolate Mint Brownies
No Bake Brownies
Chocolate Brownies with Mint and Fudge Frosting
Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
Bars and Squares RecipesChocolate Coconut Bars
Chocolate Pecan Bar Cookies
Date Nut Bars
Magic Cookie Bars
Crisp Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Coco-Nutty Tropical Treat Bars