No Bake Brownies RecipeWhen the kids are bugging me to bake something, but I don't have time, I turn to these no bake brownies recipe. This brownies recipe is quick, easy, and uses ingredients you probably have on hand in your pantry.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 oz. unsweetened chocolate
- 2-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Spray a 9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat sweetened condensed milk and unsweetened chocolate in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat until chocolate is melted and mixture thickens, about 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat, and stir in the graham cracker crumbs and half of the chopped walnuts.
- Spread in the prepared pan. Top with remaining walnuts.
- Chill until firm, 3-4 hours.
Chocolate Banana Brownies
Chocolate Chip Brownies with Almonds
German Chocolate Brownies
Peanut Butter Brownies
Chocolate Mint Brownies
Chocolate Raspberry Brownies
No Bake Brownies
Chocolate Brownies with Mint and Fudge Frosting
Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
Ultimate Chocolate Brownies