Peanut Butter Cookies with Chopped Peanut Butter CupsLove the combination of chocolate and peanut butter? Who doesn't? This peanut butter cookies recipe is like a peanut butter cup in a cookie.
A soft peanut butter cookie base is dotted with chopped peanut butter cups. Yum!
You can find oat flour in most large supermarkets or a natural foods store. It's okay to substitute all-purpose flour for the oat flour, if you can't find it, but the oat flour makes these peanut butter cookies really tender.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1-1/4 cups peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup firmly-packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup honey
- 2 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups oat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1-1/2 cups chopped peanut butter cups or 15-20 miniature peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream together the peanut butter, butter, brown sugar and honey with an electric mixer. Add in eggs, beating until smooth.
- Whisk together the flours and baking powder. Add to the peanut butter mixture until combined. Do not overmix.
- Stir chopped peanut butter cups into cookie batter.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonsful onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, until golden brown around the edges. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
Peanut Butter Cookies RecipesPeanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Peanut Butter Cookies Drizzled with Chocolate
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies Dipped in Chocolate
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
Peanut Butter Cookies with Mini Peanut Butter Cups
Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe