Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 36-48 cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup firmly-packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 36 to 48 Hershey kisses, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper or a silpat mat (Compare prices).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Cream butter, peanut butter and sugars together with an electric mixer. Beat in egg, egg yolk and vanilla.
- Gradually, beat in the flour mixture until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonsful onto prepared cookie sheets. Flatten slightly with your fingers.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until the cookies are just starting to brown. Remove from oven, and immediately press a Hershey kiss into the center of each cookie.
Don't Miss: Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe