Peach Pie Recipe
Fresh peaches make this peach pie recipe sweet and juicy. A crunchy crumb topping provides the perfect contrast to the warm, sweet filling of this fresh peach pie. All you need to add to this peach pie is a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- 4 cups sliced, peeled fresh peaches
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. quick-cooking tapioca
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup firmly-packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 9-inch frozen pie crust, thawed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine sliced peaches, sugar, tapioca, salt and lemon juice in a mixing bowl. Let sit 15 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, brown sugar and pecans together. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or two knives.
- Place one-third of the crumb mixture in the bottom of the pie crust.
- Top with the peach mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture evenly over peach mixture.
- Bake 40-55 minutes until the top is golden and the pie is bubbly.
- Let the peach pie cool 15 minutes before serving.