Easy Peach CobblerThis peach cobbler recipe takes only minutes of active prep time. It has just three ingredients, one of which is a yellow cake mix. I like to serve this easy peach cobbler warm, with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 1 29 oz. can peach slices in heavy syrup
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Drain 2-3 Tbsp. of syrup from peaches. Pour remaining peaches and syrup in prepared pan.
- Sprinkle cake mix evenly over peaches, pressing down lightly to moisten slightly.
- Cut butter into very small chunks and dot over cake mix.
- Bake 35-45 minutes, until golden brown and bubbly.