Peach Dump Cake Recipe
This peach dump cake couldn't be easier. It starts with a cake mix. Canned peaches and a cream cheese topping make this peach dump cake creamy and sweet.
See also: Peach Recipes | Cake Mix Recipes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 3.5 oz. package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup water
- 1 26 oz. can sliced peaches, drained, reserving 3 Tbsp. of the syrup
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Beat cake mix, oil, eggs, pudding mix and water with an electric mixer until smooth. Pour into prepared pan.
- Layer peaches on top of batter.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and 3 tablespoons of the reserved peach syrup with an electric mixer until smooth. Spread over peaches.
- Bake 50-60 minutes.