Don't Miss: Peanut Butter Chocolate Kiss Cookies
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 18-24 cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 2 Tbsp. dark corn syrup
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 36 to 48 Hershey kisses, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- With an electric mixer, beat butter, peanut butter and 1/2 cup of the sugar until fluffy.
- Add corn syrup, egg and vanilla, beating well.
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt.
- Gradually add flour mixture to the wet ingredients until it becomes a soft dough.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place remaining 1/4 cup of white sugar in a shallow dish. Roll each ball in sugar and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and immediately press a Hershey kiss into the center of each cookie.
Don't Miss: Kiss Cookie Recipes