Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cheesecake RecipeThis pumpkin chocolate chip cheesecake recipe has a light, almost mousse-like texture. The chocolate graham cracker crust and chocolate chips provide a rich contrast to the fluffy pumpkin filling in this pumpkin cheesecake pie recipe.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 large egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 9-inch chocolate graham cracker pie crust
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
- With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and yogurt together until smooth.
- Beat in the pumpkin puree, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and egg.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form. With a spatula, fold the egg whites into the pumpkin cheesecake batter.
- Pour into prepared crust. Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top of the cheesecake.
- Bake 55-60 minutes. Turn off oven. Let the cheesecake sit in the closed oven for another hour (this prevents the cheesecake from cracking).
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven, and let cool completely.
- Transfer to the refrigerator, and chill at least three hours before serving.
Pumpkin Pie RecipesPumpkin Pie Recipe
Easy Pumpkin Pie
Best Pumpkin Pie Recipe
Homemade Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie
Double Layer Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
Pumpkin RecipesChocolate Pumpkin Bundt Cake
Pumpkin Bran Muffins
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe
Pumpkin Coffee Cake Recipe
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Pumpkin Cookies with Orange Glaze
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Brownies