Crockpot Rice Pudding RecipeThis slow cooker rice pudding recipe is one of those desserts you'll want to make again and again, because it is so easy. Serve this rice pudding with vanilla sauce. Bananas and strawberries also make a nice topping for this rice pudding recipe.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours, 5 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1/2 cup jasmine, basmati or other long-grain brown rice (white rice is okay)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 can coconut milk (light is okay)
- 1-1/2 cups 2% or whole milk
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Spray the slow cooker stoneware with cooking spray.
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker. Stir, cover, and cook on high 4-6 hours.
Don't Miss: Stovetop Rice Pudding Recipe