Don't Miss: Ice Cream Recipes and Frozen Desserts
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 3-6 servings
- 1-1/2 cups hulled, sliced fresh strawberries
- 3 cups whole milk or 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chunks
- Puree strawberries in a blender. You can strain the mixture if you like, but I have not tasted any seeds when I've made this recipe, so it's probably unnecessary.
- Stir strawberry puree, yogurt and sugar together until smooth. Chill 1 hour in the fridge.
- Add mixture to your ice cream maker (Compare Prices according to manufacturer directions.
- When yogurt is almost done, pour chocolate chunks into ice cream maker. Continue mixing until chips are well-incorporated.
- Serve immediately or freeze in an air-tight container.
Don't Miss: Strawberry Recipes