Turkey Burgers Recipe
These turkey burgers are surprisingly moist and juicy. The secret ingredient is ricotta cheese.
Serve these turkey burgers with strawberry spinach salad and corn pudding.
- 1-1/4 lbs. ground turkey
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly-ground black pepper
- Prepare grill or heat a cast iron grill pan over medium heat.
- Combine all ingredients and form into 4-6 patties.
- Grill 4-6 minutes on each side until done.