Tuxedo Brownie Hugs CookiesTuxedo brownie cookies are the perfect "dress up" cookies for parties, birthdays and special occasions of all kinds. Even better: It only takes a few minutes to make these tuxedo brownie hugs cookies.
- 1 22.5 oz. package brownie mix with syrup pouch
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 13 oz. package Hershey Hugs Kisses (black and white), unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat mat. Or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the brownie mix, syrup packet, cocoa, water, oil and eggs together.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonsful onto prepared cookie sheet, one inch apart.
- Bake 8 minutes or just until set.
- Remove from oven and let cool 1 minute. Press a Hershey "hug" in the middle of each cookie.