Check out all of these recipes, and be sure to post reviews!
- Chicken Pesto Pizza Recipe - French bread, prepared pesto and rotisserie chicken are the shortcuts that make this recipe a breeze. And the best part is this pizza has a real, restaurant-style flavor that appeals to both kids and adults. Say goodbye to boring cheese pizza forever!
- Meatball Pie Recipe - This savory pie recipe gets a head start from frozen, pre-cooked meatballs, a refrigerated pie crust and jarred spaghetti sauce. If the kids like pizza or spaghetti and meatballs, they will like this easy-to-make meatball pie.
- Grilled Salmon Recipe - Fish cooks quickly in general, but this recipe cooks even faster, because it's made on the George Foreman grill (compare prices) (or any indoor contact grill). The salmon is marinated in a lemon herb mixture for moisture and flavor.
- Sloppy Joes - Ground beef is tossed with seasonings, then piled onto toasty buns in this easy skillet recipe. Serve with broccoli raisin salad.
- Grilled Shrimp with Bacon - If you're a fan of bacon-wrapped shrimp, you will love this recipe. It has the same flavors, but with none of the hassle. Serve with rice and a green salad.
- Chicken Fajita Recipe - Chicken strips are briefly marinated, then stir-fried with peppers and onions and piled into a flour tortilla in this kid-pleasing Mexican recipe. Serve the fajitas topped with sour cream, shredded cheese and guacamole.
- Pesto Pasta Recipe - If you can boil water, you can make this pasta dish. I like to use whole wheat pasta, because it has more fiber and protein, but feel free to use regular pasta if that's what your family prefers. You can use store-bought prepared pesto (look for it in the refrigerated section of your local supermarket) or your own homemade pesto.
- Crockpot Sweet and Sour Meatballs - Frozen pre-cooked meatballs make this recipe a cinch to prepare. A sweet and sour sauce made with chili sauce, Dijon mustard, brown sugar and cranberry sauce gives these meatballs great flavor.
- BBQ Chicken Recipe - This recipe is a super simple four-ingredient dish that that is full of flavor. The slow cooking process in the electric skillet keeps the chicken from burning. And the whole house gets a pleasant orange aroma as this chicken is cooking.