- Beef Brisket Recipe - My mom has been making this brisket recipe since I was a kid. It takes less than 10 minutes to throw together, yet it's full of that slow-cooked flavor that says "homemade."
Don't Miss: 5-Ingredient Recipes
Quick 30-Minute Dinner IdeasTame the time crunch with these super quick dinner recipes:
- Shrimp Pasta Recipe with Lemon Butter Sauce - I know this dish sounds pretty fancy for kids, but trust me, they'll love it! Look for EZ-Peel shrimp that's already deveined - less prep time for you.
- Pecan Crusted Salmon Recipe - A honey mustard glaze forms over the salmon as it's baking, and the pecan crusting gets toasted. It's a wonderful contrast of textures and flavors.
- Hot Dog Chili Recipe - If you like chili dogs, you will love this easy chili recipe - and so will the kids.
Dinners That Can Be Put Together Fast, But Cook SlowI swear the slow cooker was invented for soccer moms. These quick dinners cook slow, but only require a little prep time on your part.
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs - Pre-cooked meatballs are the secret to this tasty recipe. It's ideal for busy nights when family members eat at different times. Just keep the meatballs warm in the Crockpot.
- Crockpot Lemonade Chicken Recipe - After a quick sear, the chicken gets dumped in the Crockpot with to cook slowly in a sweet-tart sauce in this fast-prep recipe.
- Crockpot Chicken Breasts with Mushrooms - This recipe forms a savory sauce as it's cooking. Warm and comforting, this is a hearty dish that's great for cold nights.