These easy chicken breast recipes are designed to please both kids and adults. And because none of these recipes requires a lot of time or effort to prepare, they can become part of your regular weekly line-up. After you try these recipes, be sure to rate them. It not only helps other parents figure out what recipes they want to make, it helps me develop new recipes and tweak old ones to meet your needs. Reviews are always welcome!
- Baked Chicken and Potatoes - Boneless, skinless chicken breasts are tossed with olive oil, potatoes and seasoning, then baked in this easy chicken recipe.
Grilled Chicken Recipe -- Chicken breasts are marinated in Italian seasoning, lemon juice and olive oil, then grilled in this simple, tasty recipe that can be made on an outdoor or indoor grill.
Cranberry Chicken Recipe -- This easy chicken recipe has just four ingredients. Dump everything in a baking dish, put it in the oven, and an hour later, you have a delicious dinner. What could be easier?
Chicken Parmesan -- Everybody loves chicken parmesan, and this version is really easy. You can make your own sauce or use a store-bought spaghetti sauce.
- Hawaiian Chicken -- A slightly spicy, slightly sweet sauce flavors chicken breasts in this easy recipe that's always a hit with the kids.
- Chicken Manicotti -- This terrific make-ahead recipe is so simple, you don't even have to pre-cook the manicotti. You can use boneless chicken breasts or chicken tenders for this chicken manicotti recipe.
- Chicken Stir Fry Recipe -- Boneless chicken breasts are cut into 1-inch chunks, then quickly stir-fried and tossed with a tasty orange-flavored sauce in this easy stir-fry recipe.
- Lemon Chicken Recipe -- A quick marinade gives chicken breasts incredible lemon flavor in this easy lemon chicken recipe.
- Grilled Chicken Breasts -- The chicken breasts are briefly marinated in a sweet Asian sauce, then grilled in this simple, yet flavorful, grilled chicken recipe.
- Chicken Margherita -- Chicken breasts are browned, then topped with a tomato sauce and cheese in this easy skillet recipe.
- Chicken Kabobs -- Boneless chicken breasts are cut into chunks, then marinated in a pineapple-soy sauce marinade and grilled in this tender chicken kabobs recipe.